FIREFIGHTERS RESPOND TO GARAGE FIRE IN COALDALE

Firefighters Respond to Garage Fire in Coaldale, 8-20-2015 (2)Emergency responders were dispatched around 12:30 AM yesterday (Friday, August 21, 2015) to the area of 146 Third Street in Coaldale for a report of a garage fire. Someone called 911 after seeing smoke coming from the rear of the garage. Firefighters arrived and determined the cause to be from a malfunctioning extension cord behind the garage in the yard.
On scene were Coaldale Fire Company, Coaldale Fire Police, Coaldale Police and others.

TamaquaArea.com Photos:

 

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s