image Chimney fire response in Mahanoy City

chimney-fire-via-john-desjardine-mahanoy-city-2-5-2017-3Emergency responders were dispatched this evening to the area of 32 South 10th Street in Mahanoy City for a chimney fire. Was determined to be an oil burner malfunction.
Photos courtesy of John Desjardine.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s