image Mahanoy City firefighters respond to smoke in a structure

Credit: West End Fire & Rescue
Credit: West End Fire & Rescue

Emergency responders were dispatched this evening to the 400 block of West Center Street in Mahanoy City for smoke in a structure. The cause was burnt food in the oven.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.